At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a Digital Senior Business Analyst.
Do you want to participate in our client’s digital transformation?
Do you want to be a customer experience ambassador?
Do you want to be responsible for implementing innovative digital solutions?
If you answered yes to these questions, we encourage you to read on. We are currently recruiting for a Digital Business Analyst, and that person could be you.
Your role and responsibilities
- Understand the strategic issues, identify the needs of the various stakeholders and propose approaches, taking into account the guiding principles, in order to support the realization of the projects.
- Gather, document and analyze information in order to validate and prioritize the business needs of the initiative as well as of all stakeholders and make the link with the Bank’s strategic orientations.
- Ensure the delivery of a solution that adequately meets the business needs by integrating data management and security (Privacy-by Design).
- Carry out various analyses (context, issues, impacts, functional, non-functional, informational, processes, business rules) in order to produce a diagnosis of the gaps between the current situation and the desired situation.
- Facilitate workshops involving stakeholders from different sectors to understand business scenarios/problems.
- Document/co-produce backlog elements (e.g. stories) in our collaboration tool.
- Be able to produce different types of analysis (feasibility, impact, process) and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, document current processes, then propose, confirm and disseminate target processes using recognized modeling techniques.
- Actively participate in the definition of test strategies, write and execute test cases with the project team.
- Knowledge of card processes and systems.
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence collaboration tools.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Sharepoint, Teams).
- Mastery of organizational process analysis methods.
- Mastery of Design Thinking methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes (test strategies and scenarios).
- Ability to work in a startup mode/autonomous team and multi-disciplinary.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team while always providing transparency.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Ability to influence, convince and initiate change.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills.
- Quick problem-solving skills.
- Sense of initiative and responsibility.