At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for an Access Management Technician.
Reporting to the Director, Contact Center and Technical Support, as Access Management Advisor, you will be responsible for the management, execution and analysis of the impacts of activities around application access. Your analyses will allow you to define solutions and ensure the feasibility of the proposed solutions. You will work with all group and access owners in the organization, as well as actively participate in audit requests.
Your role and responsibilities
- Ensure the management of accesses including adding, removing and modifying them in a timely manner
- Carry out activities around the active directory, testing and quality (update, modification, removal, hierarchy)
- Ensure quality of completion in conjunction with the analysts and the rest of the access management team
- Ensure the development and distribution of documentation
- Promote compliance with established norms and standards within the project and the access management team
- Maintain contact with requesters
- Analyze requests, diagnose and resolve problems related to access
- Proactively follow up on requests and ensure communication to users
- Participate in production releases according to established standards
- Document the problem resolution process for each intervention
- Participate in the tasks of various projects related to identity and access
- Provide on-call and rotating support outside of business hours.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have worked in a similar role in the past few years
- Demonstrated experience in a similar context
- Experience in access management
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange On Prem and Online