At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the field of development, production of surface lighting solutions and manufacturing of customized products, is looking for a Account/regional sales manager.
The company is looking for an experienced sales representative to join our sales team.
- Reporting to the Director of the Architectural Lighting Division (“TLS”), you will be responsible for developing a territory in the North American market.
- The position relies on extensive experience (sales and lighting) and judgment to plan and achieve sales objectives.
- Regional Sales Managers are successful in prospecting and qualifying customers, ultimately building a sustainable pipeline to increase sales year over year.
Your role and responsibilities
- Establish and follow sales objectives by organizing a sales plan with measured goals.
- Manage a group of independent sales agents and ensure sales are met or exceeded.
- Be responsible for generating demand in products and identifying business opportunities with reps and within a customer base.
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure full engagement in the entire sales process.
- Strive to achieve long-term relationships with customers by ‘value-add’ selling techniques.
- Keep up to date on product information and industry trends.
- Monitor competitive trends and pressures within the territory.
- The ability to design and effectively implement both short-term and long-term business strategies.
- University degree or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Sales Management.
- Existing relationships with specifiers, distributors, and other customers.
- Lighting experience is an asset.
- Detailed oriented, sensitive to customer needs and company requirements.
- Results oriented with strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to articulate technical data, features and benefits.
- Personable positive attitude.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- The ability to learn and develop sales strategies that clearly define goals, strategies/tactics, and metrics for measuring success.
- Ability to manage all aspects of the relationship between the customers and industry partners.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within the territory, valid passport in force.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.