At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a Business Profile ITIL/ITSM.
This position is related to the RSSBE (Replacement Solutions Banking Business) program, which is a major initiative to modernize a core banking platform for the Business Services sector.
The scope of the program includes the implementation of a center of excellence, which will be a service center to support the operations of the banking platform, covering both business side needs (e.g. user support and business operations, enhancement request management, etc.) as well as IT side needs (e.g. platform upgrades, technical support, incident management, etc.)
As a Business Analyst, you will contribute to the definition of business needs for the operationalization of the new Enterprise Banking platform as well as the implementation of the center of excellence to ensure the proper functioning of the solution and its evolution over time. You have expertise with a cross-functional scope, including: documentation of target processes for user support and technological upgrades of the solution, succession and business continuity plans, incident management and management of enhancement requests
Your role and responsibilities
- Identify, analyze, document and validate the organization’s business needs and requirements;
- Model and map business processes in relation to the Center of Excellence (ITIL approach, service management)
- Question the way things are done in order to improve the organization and to innovate;
- Contribute to the definition of the strategy and to the realization of change management and knowledge transfer activities
- Support the business sector during the implementation
- University degree with 10 years of relevant experience in solution operationalization and center of excellence development.
- Experience in setting up and managing a center of excellence, a major asset.
- Knowledge of IT service management (ITSM, ITIL) or Six Sigma certification, a major asset
- Experience with support services contracts with software solution providers and division of responsibilities between provider, business team and IT team
- Knowledge of the banking, financial and payments industry, an asset
- Experience in business modernization or transformation programs, systems integration and deployment and software implementation
- Experience in business process mapping and optimization
- Knowledge of requirements modeling and technical documentation.
- Traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Bilingual (French and English).