At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Developer.
As a Site Reliability Engineering Developer, you are a specialist in the development and management of resilient critical assets. You will play an active role in realizing our DevOps vision by integrating SRE best practices. Concretely, you will work within one of our DevOps Squads and with the Asset Manager to evolve one of the most critical applications at the Bank using some tools from the following categories:
- Everything you develop uses everything-as-code paradigms, and your commits trigger full CI-CD pipelines through to production.
- Everything you develop is tested in an automated way, at the right level according to needs and contexts.
- Everything you put into production is monitored so that you can react automatically in the event of a problem (blue-green and/or canary deployments patterns).
- Everything you put into production follows best practices for high availability (HA).
- You cooperate with the bank’s security groups to ensure that the solutions developed can be operated by them in the future.
You actively participate in the realization of our DevOps vision by integrating all these components into our delivery pipelines. This means using your technical knowledge to effectively integrate our tools into our product pipelines. Here’s the technological environment you’ll be working in initially:
- CI-CD pipelines (Jenkins) with continuous code inspection and validation for technical debt/security vulnerabilities (Veracode, Snyk).
- Source code management (Git-Bitbucket).
- Artifact management (Nexus, Artifactory).
- Provisioning (Ansible, Terraform).
- Provisioning and orchestration platforms (Docker/k8s).
- Infra and application monitoring (Splunk, Datadog, QuickSight) plus business value monitoring.
- Collaboration (Jira/Confluence).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent.
- Mastery of software engineering concepts and object-oriented development. Advanced knowledge of Java.
- Experience in implementing modern software ecosystem concepts: domain architecture, microservices, APIs, streaming, Cloud technologies, real-time data flow, API/microservice orchestration.
- Knowledge of agile software development tools, source code management and DevOps platforms (Jenkins, git-Bitbucket, Nexus, Docker, etc.).
- You build it; You run it’ mode.
- Bilingualism (French/English).