At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the Information Technology field is looking for a Business / Functional Analyst.
Role and responsibilities :
- Analyze and challenge user requirements, formalize them before proposing the most appropriate solutions.
- Write functional and/or technical specifications.
- Coordinate specific developments to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure acceptance of completed developments.
- Deploy solutions where necessary.
- Contribute to the evolution of solutions by reporting relevant business information to the R&D Department.
- Ensure the transfer of files to other departments, in particular the Customer Support Department and the SAAS/Cloud teams.
- Define actions to be taken.
- Establish (or retrieve) schedules for his scope, implement and monitor them.
- Set up project monitoring meetings.
- Define project monitoring indicators.
- Report project alerts (schedule, design quality, missing resources).
- Maintain and enrich shared knowledge bases.
Expertise required :
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in the Supply Chain field,
- Knowledge of WMS software or warehouse environment is a plus.
- You have a taste for IT tools, and are particularly familiar with SQL.
- You understand customer issues and have a flair for customer relations.