At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Cross-functional Agile Practice Manager.
Job description :
Reporting to the Director of Organizational Agility and Delivery, the Cross-functional Agile Practice Lead will contribute concretely to the evolution of agility within the Digital Technologies group. He/she will be primarily responsible for advancing agility at scale, multi-product and multi-initiative orchestration and scrum practice. You’ll be part of an incredible team of passionate people with immeasurable drive. Bringing together several high-caliber Scrum Maestros working on over 40 products and a product practice manager, you’ll be inspired every day to help our environment evolve, where agility is promoted, valued and appreciated.
Role and responsibilities:
- Implement cross-functional practice (Scalable Agility) to streamline management of interdependencies.
- Facilitate, organize and orchestrate quarterly cross-functional planning of major initiatives and themes.
- Ensure the consistency of Scrum Maestre practices.
- Promote adoption of iterative change management and practices.
- Orchestrate adaptive meetings to enable product lines / themes to make changes to the product line organizational structure on an ongoing basis.
- Develop a cross-functional skills development framework to enable the evolution of individuals, practices, culture and agile structure.
- Establish, evolve and document practices, procedures and methodologies in line with the organization’s needs, and ensure their effective use.
- Facilitate and energize multi-team / multi-initiative communities of practice.
- Passionate and curious about agility in the broadest sense;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrates leadership, flexibility, autonomy and proactivity;
- Demonstrates skills in facilitation, teaching, mentoring and coaching;
- Demonstrates rigor and a structured approach to team coaching;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
Expertise required :
- Nexus, ICP-ENT, ICP-CAT, ICP-EC certification an asset
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the technology or business sector
- At least 5 years’ experience as an agile coach involved in multi-team/multi-initiative planning or change management
- University degree in Management, Computer Science or related field;
- Role in Agile teams (Scrum Master, PO, RTE, Management)
- Experience of working on large-scale projects/products
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite tools;
- Knowledge of finance is an asset.