At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an insurance organization is looking for a Data Analyst.
Job description :
The Data Analyst, contributes to the implementation and evolution of data assets and corporate data management solutions such as data warehouses and counters, reference data management solutions, data glossaries and catalogs, etc..
The Data Analyst is responsible for defining, documenting and monitoring the organization’s data solution requirements. He/she must ensure understanding of the business needs related to the solutions he/she supports. He/she must coordinate the formalization and implementation of business rules aimed at ensuring data accuracy, completeness, consistency and compliance based on business needs.
Role and responsibilities:
- Participate in the realization of data management solutions for the Property & Casualty and Dealer Services segment, in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Coordinate the collection, formalization and documentation of the organization’s data management needs.
- Coordinate work to implement and maintain corporate data processing business rules (warehouses, counters, master data, reference data, catalog, glossary, etc.);
- Lead data cleansing, transformation, conversion and correction efforts.
- Participate in design reviews and sessions to help identify additional requirements and plan and evolve the systems involved.
- Implement integrated functional and system test scenarios during application modifications, to ensure the operational integrity of corporate data solutions.
- Participate in iterative releases of solutions, working with teams from different business units to establish and execute the necessary tasks, according to a well-established sequence.
- Carry out fully documented and supported analyses at the appropriate level, based on existing evidence.
- Formulate professional and technical opinions according to his/her specialty.
- Propose detailed solutions and recommendations that meet objectives.
- Assists partners and IT teams in specifying operational requirements with regard to functionalities to be offered, obtained, developed or modified. Supports them in validating and understanding the analysis.
- Collaborate with the development and operations team to ensure the implementation of proposed solutions that meet the expectations of the partner or the organization in general.
- DEC or bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrate rigor and objectivity in analytical work.
- Flexibility in managing daily life and professional relationships.
- Good knowledge of data management, data integration and data solution development techniques.
- Experience as a data analyst on BI projects (data warehouses, data counters, data lakes, etc.).
- Experience of data management technologies used by our customer (Snowflake, ADF, PowerBI).
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills.
- Autonomous and reliable.
- Good communicator, able to work effectively in a team.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of field of expertise and openness to continuous learning.
- Excellent knowledge of French and fluency in both spoken and written French.
- Functional knowledge of English, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of the insurance and financial services industry (asset).