At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Data Engineering Developer/DATAOPS.
The ambition of the data strategy is to make the company data-driven and Ai ready within the next few years. In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for a multidisciplinary team with a mix of business and technological skills. In order to build and strengthen this team, we are looking for senior and versatile technological profiles. The challenge will be to work with a variety of profiles in the deployment of increasingly sophisticated analysis based on a rich data environment and evolving processing capabilities.
Reporting to the Director, Data Platforms, the incumbent will work directly with the data lake team in the implementation, architecture and development of the data platform.
Your role and responsibilities
- Ensure the development, testing, and iterative deployment of features in collaboration with the work team
- Implement and optimize CI/CD processes
- Establish and evolve best practices in the field
- Participate in the implementation of integration and deployment frameworks within the development teams
- Act as a technical referent in the implementation and operation of DevOps solutions
- Accompany the team in the implementation of the solution and the understanding of the technologies
- Accompany the project team in the design and choice of tools
- Promote the respect of the norms and standards established by the organization
- Accompany the teams responsible for configuring consumer-friendly data services
- Be available on a rotating schedule for day and night support on call.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Bash, Python, C#, etc.)
- Knowledge of development methodologies and software life cycles
- Knowledge of the Scrum process framework (or other Agile methodology)
- Knowledge of the main services/modules offered by cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) related to storage, security and processing capabilities
- Knowledge of security applied to CI/CD processes, an asset
- Knowledge of Continuous Configuration Automation (CCA) frameworks/tools, an asset
- Knowledge of Big Data software configuration (Denodo, Snowflake, Nifi, …), an asset
- Strong experience in CI/CD process development and automation (e.g. Azure DEVOPS or equivalent);
- Mastery of MSSQL databases and SQL language, an asset.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, business informatics, engineering or other related field;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in data and analytics
- Held a similar role within the last 2 years
- Versatility in development skills
- Fluency in French and knowledge of English
- Project experience in the Business Intelligence field is an asset