At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the Insurance sector, is looking for a Developer.
Your role and responsibilities
As part of the Individual Insurance and Savings Solutions Department, the client is looking for a Back-End Developer to support several major transformation programs, with an ambitious DevOps target and in a constantly improving SAFe framework.
- Understand and validate the needs expressed by the team, in close collaboration with the Product Manager (PM) and/or users.
- In collaboration with the team, participate in the design, programming, configuration or integration of the solution, while remaining “just enough — just in time”,
- using the best development practices supported by the Centers of Excellence (COE), and applying the right design, slicing and modeling patterns for processing, data, hosting infrastructure, etc.
- demonstrating a constant concern for the security and confidentiality of digital information;
- Orienting its development towards automated testing;
- Carrying out the required tests throughout the development process, right through to production, avoiding service interruptions;
- Measuring the qualities of the developed solution (performance, robustness, functional test coverage, etc.);
Setting up or using a continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
- Communicate and discuss technical choices with peers.
- Contribute to the validation of code produced by peers.
- Provide technical support for the software solution once in production (anomalies, maintenance, monitoring, etc.).
- Actively contribute to ensuring that the documentation required to ensure the longevity of the elements designed is present, valid and kept up to date Actively collaborate in all team activities (planning ceremonies, defining end points, etc.).