At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization, is looking for a Developer (Full stack).
In an exciting and forward-thinking technology field, reporting to the team manager, the Developer will be expected to participate in the creation, maintenance, evolution and deployment of products focused on continuously improving the digital user experience. The developer will be responsible for developing the stories assigned to him/her according to the requirements and acceptance criteria determined in collaboration with the analysts and the product manager (PM). As our approach is human-centered (UX), you must be skilled at understanding and communicating user value and will be called upon to propose/identify ideas that make the user experience positive.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the full development of modern web applications
- Develop responsive interfaces to tie in with the design system
- Ensure the quality of the solution in conjunction with the designer, analysts and developers on the team.
- Propose, conceptualize, develop and test efficient solutions using a multitude of technologies (Latest web technologies, Microsoft technologies, etc..) to deliver our products.
- Collaborate and assist directly with the developers of the various product lines & platforms.
- Work with user experience (UX) experts to understand our users’ needs and identify incremental experiences
- Participate in discovery, refinement and planning sessions with the team and stakeholders
- Support users in case of incidents (level 2 on a rotating basis)
- Perform 24/7 support on a rotational basis with team members
- Self-study on technologies that enable us to deliver our innovative products.
- Ability to develop responsive interfaces
- Ability to quickly understand a UI design in order to develop it
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of the following development technologies
- SCSS / CSS
- React library / Angular framework
- NPM / Node.js
- Web API, Web Service
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in developing digital solutions
- Minimum of 3 years experience in web interface development (front-end)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the development of integration between systems (back-end)
- Experience working in a diverse technology environment (on-premise applications, cloud solutions and multiple integration)
- Experience working with Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Experience with bug tracking, incident management and project management tools (kanban, back log, Jira, Azure DevOps, etc.)