At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Digital Operations Analyst.
Job description :
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Operations and Resiliency within the Platforms and Operations group, the incumbent provides quality services ensuring effective and efficient operation of the systems under his/her responsibility. The incumbent participates in the administration, control and support of Production environment resources.
Role and responsibilities:
- Carry out a variety of complex analyses, identify gaps and make recommendations to automate, industrialize and optimize system efficiency, and resolve major problems;
- Understand business issues, identify and analyze internal customer requirements, document requests and prepare recommendations to design or adapt systems that meet needs and facilitate decision-making;
- Supervise test phases to ensure that systems developed or modified are adequate for production operations;
- Analyze system change requests, assess the impact on existing applications, suggest and implement appropriate modifications;
- Participate in the transfer into operation of new applications produced by the digital solutions teams, acting as an expert consultant in the planning of implementation and post-implementation activities;
- Maintain operating documentation: Operating Guide, Knowledge Base, etc;
- Participate in testing and production start-ups, ensuring the validity of contingency plans;
- Maintain and optimize work scheduling schedules (Autosys);
- Handle incidents and ensure rapid restoration of service in the event of failure;
- Participate in level 1 support for night production incidents (in rotation with other team members);
- Write and maintain documentation resulting from his/her work and that of his/her team;
- Participate in projects to improve production processing in DevSecOps mode using Datadog and ServiceNow.
- Participate in biennial exercises, as required, for the effective execution of business continuity, operational and disaster recovery plans.
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience;
- Minimum of three (3) years with DevOps and cloud tools (AzureDevops, AWS)
- Minimum of three (3) years with cross-platform automation and monitoring tools (e.g. Autosys, Datadog etc.)
- Held a similar role within the last 2 years.
- Ability to automate manual tasks in Operations.
- Knowledge of Unix and MS-Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of Unix/KSH scripting languages, SQL;
- Experience with ServiceNow, MQ/IIB, MFT, Autosys, SQL Server;
- Experience as an investment analyst;
- Experience in managing financial systems and tools (Algo, Bloomberg, Minerva, Murex, …);
- Experience in finance is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of multi-platform management, automation and monitoring tools (e.g. Autosys, Datadog, ServiceNow, etc.);
- Ability to structure and lead multi-disciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings;
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Ability to multi-task on several projects in parallel;
- Available for a 24-hour rotation, 6 days a week, on-site from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on-call evenings and nights (1 week to approximately every 8 weeks);
- Ability to work under pressure;