At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the Investment field is looking for a Full Stack Developer.
Role and responsibilities :
- Describe in list format the main tasks, deliverables or responsibilities of the candidate sought.
- Net/C# application development;
- Respond to programming needs;
- Design from analysis files or business rules;
- Participate in the evaluation and analysis of requests;
- Perform tests
- Participate in problem resolution following testing or during production;
- Participate in production release according to current mechanisms;
- Participate in production support
Expertise required :
- Knowledge of .NET technologies (.NET Core) and object-oriented concepts,
- Minimum 7 years in programming/scripting languages: ASP.Net platform, C#
- Knowledge of Azure components (e.g. Azure functions, Blob Storage, Queue, ACI, App service, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL Server (Transact SQL)
- Knowledge of Entity Framework and Dapper ORMs
- Knowledge of Angular/Typescript/Kendo UI
- Familiarity and experience with GIT and DevOps;
- Knowledge of all phases of application system development;
- Experience with Snowflake an asset
- Good knowledge of spoken and written French and English;
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of the investment industry an asset