At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a Full Stack Developer.
Your role and responsibilities
Our teams design and develop new technologies and products that transform the way thousands of people interact with insurance. You will work on a product designed to provide an outstanding experience in the online insurance setup and purchase process.
- Be part of a high-level multidisciplinary team
- Solve complex problems and challenges
- Help the team progress by taking part in design, code and security reviews
- Participate in different Agile/Scrum meetings
- Integrate a high-performance work environment that promotes autonomy and contribute to a warm and friendly work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Software Engineering or any equivalent combination of training and experience
- 6 to 10 years of experience
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum mode and DevOps mindset
- English – Mandatory / French – welcome
- Passionate about building software products
- Stimulated by challenges
- Creative, curious and resourceful
- Team player who can share and receive feedback
- Excellent at explaining your ideas to different stakeholders
- Organized, proactive and a driver of change
- Comfortable working in a constantly evolving technological environment
- Very good knowledge of Java and Spring Boot. ( 50% )
- Web Dev: Angular – JAVA – Spring Boot + Spring Cloud – MongoDB / Oracle / SOAP
- Tools: Github – JIRA – Confluence – Teams – IntelliJ
- CI/CD: Jenkins – Veracode – SonarQube – Twistlock
- Hosting: Docker – Kubernetes – OpenShift – Elastic Search / Logstash / Kibana