At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a Full Stack Developer Node/Typescript
Reporting to the Director of Software Engineering, the successful candidate will join a team of talented and passionate individuals to contribute to the technical design, development and other tasks necessary to ensure successful delivery of sprint commitments. The candidate will also work collaboratively with the tech leads to help evolve the development teams methods and best practices.
Your role and responsibilities
- Participate in the technical design, development and other tasks necessary to ensure the completion of the sprint commitments.
- Participate in the development of common product components (frameworks, templates).
- Resolve technical issues from start to finish.
- Participate in the evolution of the development teams’ methods and practices.
- Support peers to improve performance.
- Work in a cloud computing environment; understand cloud computing philosophy and methodology; understand Amazon Web Services (AWS). Participate in the design and development of application solutions.
- Understand the risks, issues, and barriers associated with solutions and follow the recommendations of solution architects.
- Actively participate in project deliverables.
- Ensure alignment with solution architecture and coding standards.
- Work with team members to implement solutions.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience in Node/Typescript and Java JEE development frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience developing cloud computing application software (a plus).
- Demonstrated experience using AWS tools and services in application software development. (an asset)
- Experience with microservices architectures (an asset).
- Holds a degree in software engineering.
- Enjoys sharing new ideas and learning from others.
- Versatile, resourceful and known for a proactive approach in proposing the right solutions to challenges.
- Effectively analyzes technical issues, identifies their source, takes action and communicates plans for resolution.
- Be familiar with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban).