At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Functional Analyst Exp.
Technical contributor who analyzes requirements and gaps, writes functional specifications and configures the solution.
Responsible for several stages of the software development cycle.
Understand business needs, write technical specifications, support development, write test strategies, execute tests.
Your role :
– Act as an expert IT functional analyst on complex APIs with synchronous and asynchronous exchanges
– Understand and challenge business needs and convert them into functional requirements, while ensuring traceability of requirements.
– Within the framework of agile methodology, write detailed functional analyses (aligned with business needs and architecture solution), validate them with business partners, present them to developers and validate their proper implementation.
– Ensure communication with business partners during the various development phases.
– Advise partners by proposing alternative solutions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of existing systems.
– Carry out functional tests and assist the test team in developing and carrying out acceptance tests for the solutions developed.
– Diagnose, implement, coordinate and resolve problems relating to the proper functioning of solutions.
– Adapt to constantly evolving technologies, demonstrate curiosity and boldness in order to propose new solution ideas.
– Analyze impacts on the solution and suggest action plans for adjustments.
– Master the technological ecosystem and understand interrelationships.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in functional analysis and delivery of large-scale projects.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to popularize complex IT concepts
– Excellent analytical skills and team spirit
– Focused on meeting objectives and deadlines
– Knowledge of Agile methodology and DevOps
– Knowledge of JIRA/Tempo/Confluence
– Ability to manage priorities and time effectively
– Autonomy and versatility
– Thoroughness and rigor