At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client is looking for Functional Analyst
As part of the System Control System Modernization (SCSM) project, we require a Functional Analyst to work as part of a team with an external vendor, engineers and IT resources to deploy a new system for power system operations.
Role and responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to identify functional requirements
- Document external systems
- Configure and parameterize external vendor software
- Define test scenarios
- Execute operational tests
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in functional analysis (customer needs, functional specifications, testing strategy, etc.)
- Have a very good knowledge in the configuration of a software solution (e.g.: definition of the functional model and its parameterization)
- Have a good knowledge in the implementation of testing strategy, definition of acceptance criteria, writing and conducting tests for large-scale projects
- Have a very good knowledge in the analysis and conversion of source data to target systems in large-scale projects
- Have a good knowledge of the Atlassian suite: Jira, Confluence, Xray or equivalent
- Have participated in Agile projects
- Have a knowledge in the electrical domain (transmission or distribution) or network management or operational technologies (e.g. analysis of electrical topology)