At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for an IT – Analyst, Data Engineering / Developer Data Engineering – Sr.
Role and responsibilities :
- Participate in highly strategic initiatives for the Bank related to the prevention of money laundering, fraud and compliance.
- Contribute to obtaining a cross-functional view of the data flows required by Financial Crimes systems
- Contribute to efforts to increase data quality, governance, availability and accessibility
- Identify and document data requirements and the business rules to be applied to them
- Understand the strategy, issues and operational realities of business sectors to guide IT teams in developing innovative and efficient solutions
- Identify and mitigate the impact of transformation projects, ongoing programs and new initiatives
- Ensure operationalization of new solutions (change management, quality assurance, process upgrades, transfer to operations)
- Advise business sectors and IT management on directions to be taken, based on business objectives, current standards and regulations, and technological objectives and trends.
- Contribute to the sector’s strategic planning and Agile transformation.
- Contribute to advancing the practice of business analysis at the Bank.
- At least 5 years’ experience in data analysis in the delivery of large-scale projects
- Experience in Agile Scrum delivery
- Experience in data governance
- Experience in data modeling (Dimensional Model, DataVault Model)
- Experience in database architecture
- Ability to influence stakeholders – knowledge of fraud and compliance is an asset
- Strong communication skills and ability to popularize complex IT concepts
- Focused on meeting objectives and deadlines
- Knowledge of SQL languages