At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a IT – Cyber-Security Expertise.
As a Cyber-Security expert in the SASE/DLP domain, you will be a player in our DevSecOps revolution following and applying best practices, of a Bank-critical security platform within the Cyber-Security team. You’re a hands-on person, with an Agile mentality, and you see solutions and optimizations where everyone else sees problems. Your mandate will be to use your expertise, in collaboration with the various security, IT and business experts, to find solutions while ensuring the smooth running and evolution of the Netskope platform.
Your role and responsibilities
- Analyze security needs related to various Cloud / Web Application service accesses.
- Work with the product owner to deliver related projects and maintain the Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform.
- Keep track of operational user requests and data protection assets.
- Ensure high-availability (24/7) operation of data protection assets.
- Conduct threat, vulnerability and risk assessments and research for our multi-cloud SaaS environment.
- Develop, maintain and optimize integration and operationalization processes, procedures and documents.
- Maintain the CMDB (Configuration Management Database) for the SASE solution.
- Help establish a culture of innovation in cybersecurity.
- Create, manage and analyze usage reports/statistics for the various Cloud services.
- 8-10 years’ relevant experience or other degree and several years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of Cybersecurity in general and more specifically of the protection of sensitive data.
- Interest in deepening your knowledge of how to prevent exfiltration of sensitive data.
- Experience of operationalizing IT services in SaaS mode.
- Adherence to the DevOps culture.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is an asset:
- Security (Netskope, SASE, DLP)
- Networking (TCP/IP, TLS, DNS, DHCP)
- Common scripting languages (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Deployed on multi-cloud environments (AWS and Azure)
- Application monitoring (Splunk, Datadog, Graphana, etc.) to measure all applications and ensure they deliver the expected business value to our customers
- Have a good problem-solving perspective and be customer-oriented.
- Fluent in French, with knowledge of English a strong asset for communicating with English-speaking suppliers and other stakeholders.