At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the energy field is looking for a Java Developer.
As a Java developer in the Digital Technologies family, you will play a key role in the advancement of technologies within the Application Foundation’s agile team. You will develop innovative solutions and be part of a team at the cutting edge of technology.
In this mandate, the senior JAVA developer will support the multidisciplinary development team composed mainly of internal developers.
Your responsibilities will be in the design and realization of stories that are part of the needs of the customers of its products.
Your role and responsibilities
- Act as a Java designer and developer
- Advise the project on solution choices and decisions regarding the back end and user interface portions (if required)
- Analyze, design, implement (program) and test the solutions
- Support the partners who will use the implemented solutions. (DevOps)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT development with JAVA versions 7 and 8
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience with Spring, Struts, Jquery, Grails, and Groovy frameworks in Eclipse IDE and SVN
- Experience developing in Eclipse and SVN IDE
- Have knowledge of Hibernate, Maven, Bitbucket, and Sonar cube tools.
- Have experience with the following graph integration languages: POI, amChart, Icefaces, jCharts, jFreechart, Batik, Cewolf as well as AspectJ; Assets
- Knowledge of the GoogleEarth plugin; an asset.