At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the field of development, production of surface lighting solutions and manufacturing of customized products, is looking for a Manager, Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will have experience in HR or employee recruitment, with a thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures. The bulk of the role will involve employee orientations, benefits administration, compensation, rewards, and conflict resolution, and there is great opportunity for developing and refining systems. We’re eager to find a human resources manager who connects easily with people and has a detail-oriented mindset for handling the dynamic nature of today’s workforce.
- Oversee and refine employee standards and procedures, using existing HR systems as well as improved or recommended processes.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expense reimbursement, and vacations.
- Assist with recruitment efforts and prepare employees for their assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure compliance with national and local HR regulations by conducting investigations and maintaining records.
- Identify and recommend improvements to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale building.
Your role and responsibilities
- Support departments in developing and delivering strategic HR plans that fit with the overall business & executive direction.
- Conduct interviews as well as tests and questionnaires as required by departments.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences, resolving employee grievances, training managers in how to coach and discipline, and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Champion the onboarding process by ensuring that it’s high-quality and up to date and provide clarity and connection for employees so their roles serve the overall business vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human-resource policies and procedures (including but not limited to employees’ manuals, travels policy, company policies, …).
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Manage payroll vacations calendar and group insurance.
- Develop End of Year and Mid-Year review & evaluation of the employee, build career path and implement training & education plan.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- University degree or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Perfect bilingualism mandatory.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and an ethical mindset
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Results oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative.
- Ability to travel, valid passport in force.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with HR software.