At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the field of development, production of surface lighting solutions and manufacturing of customized products, is looking for a Coordinator, Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will have experience in human resources or employee recruitment, and a good understanding of human resources policies and procedures. The main focus of the job will be the coordination of human resources activities such as :
- Coordination of recruitment activities: communication with agencies, job postings, pre-qualification of candidates, drafting of job offers, contract administration.
- Establishing and maintaining a structure and framework to support managers in HR management activities: annual or mid-year appraisals, development of monitoring and support tools for performance management, orientation and training programs.
- Maintaining and improving corporate policies, programs and benefits, including compensation, health insurance, expense reimbursement and vacation.
We are eager to find a people-savvy, detail-oriented Human Resources Coordinator to manage the dynamic nature of today’s workforce.
Your role and responsibilities
- Support departments in the development and implementation of strategic human resources plans in line with overall corporate and management direction.
- Conduct interviews, tests and questionnaires as required by departments.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate human resources activities by scheduling management meetings, engaging with employees and providing support to managers.
- Champion the on-boarding process, ensuring that it is high quality and up to date, providing clarity and adequate communication to employees so that they are aligned with the company’s overall vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resources policies and procedures (including, but not limited to, employee handbooks, travel policy, company policies…).
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and encouraging collaboration.
- Manage payroll, vacation schedules and group insurance
- Develop a year-end and mid-year employee review and evaluation, develop a career plan, and implement a training and education plan.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- University degree or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Perfect bilingualism mandatory.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and an ethical mindset
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Results oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative.
- Ability to travel, valid passport in force.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with HR software.