At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the investment industry is looking for a Market Data Administrator.
Your role and responsibilities
Maintaining up to date market data subscription inventory, resolving subscription issues/requests, work with internal clients and vendors to ensure requests are handled timely and accurately;
Able to be flexible in a fast-paced environment by producing and analyzing market data inventory reports on an ad-hoc basis;
Maintain and develop documentation for Market Data Inventory System operational procedures;
Manage Market Data Inventory for International Offices (>120 Vendors) includes the following:
- MAC management (moves, additions & cancellations)
- Invoice checking & reconciliation
- Contract administration
- Cost allocation & analysis
- Data & product permissioning
- General ledger / accounts payable
- Business & vendor reporting (MISU reports, Data Access Declarations)
- Ability to navigate a fast-pace environment with a high level of autonomy
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated initiative and curiosity to look beyond surface facts and conduct comprehensive, fact-based, value-added research
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach to research, analysis and documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Eagerness to learn, ideate and innovate
- Drive to pursue excellence and challenge the status quo to seek out alternative perspectives
- Open-mindedness and active listening skills
- A respect for differences of opinion and an inclusive mindset