At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for an MFT Platform Administrator.
Job description :
- Our platform is used by over 300 applications within the Group, including 75 critical applications. Every year, over 100 million files are transferred via the Managed File Transfer (MTF) foundation, both internally and externally (customers/suppliers/partners).
- As part of the Data Foundations and Ingest Services, Managed File Transfer departments, you will be part of the Bomb Squad in charge of the evolution and maintenance of the MFT platform.
- This squad is organized according to the AGILE SAFe methodology and works on a wide range of subjects (networks, telecoms, security, systems, etc.).
- Our projects are diverse and concrete, with the aim of making the platform secure and stable, and developing it to meet our customers’ needs. We are currently in the process of migrating our platform to a virtualized environment.
Role and responsibilities :
- Diagnose issues, challenges, needs and problems to be solved. Ensure the elaboration and implementation of objectives, processes, methods, development tools, solutions and action plans.
- Coordinate the delivery of technological solutions.
- Analyze information. Conduct studies. Develop and propose recommendations.
- Participate in the evolution, monitoring and maintenance of the platform and its ecosystem.
- Use various languages (scripts, SQL) and tools to carry out projects.
- Contribute to team projects by developing prototypes and feasibility demonstrations.
- Contribute to the development of working methods and tools
- Communicate and liaise with the technical teams required for our projects
- Support our customers in projects that have an impact on them
- Manage time and changing priorities through ongoing communication with the team
- Create and update technical documentation and activities related to our AGILE SAFe framework
- Ensure platform security
- Rotating night support (every 5-6 weeks)
Expertise required :
- Knowledge of file transfer security standards (SFTP, PGP file encryption, key authentication, etc.)
- Network and telecom skills
- Systems knowledge (Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of SQL development, PYTHON, Power Shell, etc.
- Identify and solve IT problems
- Asset: knowledge of MFT
- Asset: experience in AGILE mode
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Rigorous and meticulous, with a good problem-solving attitude
- Autonomous, dynamic, proactive, motivated and versatile