At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Programmer Analyst-Int.
You will be responsible for the implementation and evolution of a new platform that will play a central role in the future growth of the Capital Markets business line. We are looking for an analyst, passionate about data, who has played a similar role in the analysis, documentation and implementation of various data streams. Your expertise will also be required to enhance and evolve the platform over the long term.
Role and responsibilities
- Master the business requirements as well as the data needed to meet them;
- Document the data transformations required for the new platform;
- Collaborate with the external vendor to master the data exchange specifications and the operation of the platform;
- Ensure the continuous evolution of the platform after its implementation to support additional business requirements.
AWS : Eks, lambda
CICD: Jenkins, Terraform, Gradle, BitBucket front-end: React languages: java, SQL (SQL server & PostgreSQL) python, TypeScript.
- Industry related college degree and at least five years of relevant experience;
- Hands-on analytical and programming experience on major data-centric initiatives;
- Analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, attention to detail and team player;
- Excellent communicator;
- Recognized for leadership;
- Self-starter and proactive;
- Bilingual (spoken/written) French and English;
- Knowledge of the capital markets sector is an asset;
- Knowledge of TDD is an asset.