At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the field of development, production of surface lighting solutions and manufacturing of custom products, is looking for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will work directly with clients and various departments within the company to ensure that project deliverables are completed within the budget and defined scope. Project Manager coordinate with all teams working on the project to ensure that goals are met on time and that each team’s deliverables are compatible with all others.
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes,budget estimations, and implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that projects adhere to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Analyze project status and, when necessary, revise the scope, schedule, or budget to ensure that project requirements can be met.
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Implement RACI charts and a gating process.
- Deliver executive reports with project dashboards.
Your role and responsibilities
- Plan and implement strategic projects for the company based on executive or clients’ needs (R&D,marketing, large & complex order from clients, installation).
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tasks and required resources.
- Manage budget.
- Allocate projects resources and create schedule & project timelines.
- Track deliverables.
- Lead quality assurance.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels and escalate issues, as necessary, according to the project work plan.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Assign and monitor resources to ensure project efficiency and maximize deliverables.
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with third-party resources, including vendors and suppliers.
- University degree or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Project Management.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Lighting experience is an asset.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Perfect bilingualism mandatory.
- Results oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Proven ability to take initiative.
- Ability to travel, valid passport in force.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification an asset.