At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Project Manager/Scrum Master.
This job position reports to the Director, Informational Web Delivery, in the digital sector.
Your role and responsibilities
- Oversee the planning of systems development activities.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the delivery team.
- Understand the business needs, understand the issues and ensure that the optimal solutions are put in place.
- Partner with various internal and external stakeholders involved in the department’s activities and ensure interaction between these stakeholders.
- Act as a “coach” to your less experienced colleagues in the development methodology.
- Analyze and lead team velocity improvement activities
- Monitor development teams in Agile mode (Scrum approach), aligning the need and potential changes.
- Align the planning of development activities with the overall project delivery planning.
- Attend project management meetings.
- Identify and communicate risks, issues and interdependencies related to the delivery team or development environments.
- Manage change requests and outstanding items related to deliverables.
- Provide progress status and other required communication
- Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Bachelor’s degree related to the industry and six years of relevant experience or Master’s degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience
- 4 years of project management experience including application development project management
- Experience as a scrum master
- Knowledge and interest in Agile development
- Knowledge of the development cycle
- Knowledge of development methodologies (traditional, agile, iteration)
- Knowledge of the informational web and/or digital marketing domain
- Mastery of project management practices