At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Scrum Master.
Role and responsibilities :
- Guide and mentor the Scrum team on the use of Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products to our customers.
- Lead the team to a high level of performance – recognizing strengths and areas for improvement using appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Model the process to help teams – modify the approach according to deliverables/version and project needs
- Coach team in self-organization, cross-functional skills, domain knowledge and communicate effectively internally and externally to the Scrum team
- Resolve team obstacles with other Scrum Masters – connect with the right resource people
- Create a trusting and open environment where issues can be raised and solutions proposed, with an emphasis on problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Support the product manager and business analysts in maintaining the product backlog, refining user stories and preparing future releases
- Lead by example, be a change agent and collaborate with other Scrum Masters in the tribe
- Facilitate and lead all Scrum ceremonies: sprint planning, daily Scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- 7 years’ experience in IT, with 3-5 years on large, complex projects as Scrum Master or equivalent
- Agile product development experience, knowledge of agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to identify opportunities in ambiguous situations
- Create a great team culture and turn conflict situations into opportunities for reflection and learning
- Experience of facilitation at several levels in the organization and understanding of facilitation techniques
- Very good knowledge of Jira and Confluence (Jira Roadmap and additional modules an asset)
- Leadership and communication skills
- Team player, listens to others, enjoys collaborating, curious and quick learner
- Ability to work on multiple deliverables, coordinating deployment activities and anomalies
- Recognized Agile/Scrum Master certification or equivalent (PSM, CSM, PMI-ACP, SaFE, other)
- Bilingualism (English and French)