At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Senior Analyst Developer – Event Platform.
Role and responsibilities :
- Design and implement build pipelines, implement data flow transformation functionalities, continuously test and deploy platform components.
- Support the team in architecture reviews, the definition of workflows and associated estimates, and the operationalization of the platform.
- Analyze complex problems, determine causes and correct reported anomalies
- Promote and popularize the platform by leading sessions for the developer community.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or software engineering
- 4 to 6 years’ experience developing Java applications using the Spring Framework (core, boot, data, security, batch)
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Python, R, Bash, Ruby)
- Demonstrated experience with event-driven data streaming platforms (Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience in integrating multiple relational and non-relational database systems
- Mastery of RESTful API concepts and the security associated with these protocols
- Respect for modern development practices (unit testing, static code analysis, CI/CD delivery)
- Experience with Agile/SAFe methodology an asset
- Good popularizer with an interest in knowledge sharing and collaboration