At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the insurance industry is looking for a Senior Fullstack Web Developer (Java + Angular).
Your role and responsibilities :
- Develop system specifications, code, modify, test and debug computer programs under general supervision, in accordance with established planning and deadlines.
- Develop/support web applications in Angular and Java services in Agile mode
- Master the technical and business features of the system to be able to explain them to other colleagues, while interacting effectively with users.
- Translate requirements into technical specifications / software components.
- Ensure the design and modeling of programmatic solutions for complex problems achieving documented functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review design as part of deliverables (Code and Design Quality).
- Support and guide the project team in development activities to ensure the quality of the code delivered while meeting project deadlines.
- Write unit and integration tests for each function in which development is required.
- Participate in the implementation of regression testing strategies to improve the stability of the application components.
- Support in the development of major systems using new Web and application technologies
- Improve and/or develop functionalities to meet the needs of users by designing solutions, solving problems, producing estimates of the work to be done and by programming, testing, debugging and documenting the work
- Brainstorm technical solutions with other team members, making prototypes, as needed
- Need to interact on a regular basis with colleagues across the country
- Excellent coding skills in Java, Spring, Springboot (required)
- Excellent knowledge of Angular framework (required)
- Knowledge of GIT (required)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Openshift, GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- An Agile/Scrum/Safe and DevOps mindset.
- Architecture: Micro-services – Micro-frontends
- Web: Angular – Java – Spring Boot – Spring Cloud – MongoDB
- Tools: GitHub – JIRA – Confluence – Teams – IntelliJ – Postman – Maven
- CI/CD: Jenkins – Veracode – SonarQube – Prisma Cloud – Argo CD
- Hosting: Docker – Kubernetes – OCP
Expertises recherchées :
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or any combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 8 years of software development experience.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data.
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Can work in a team and detail oriented.