At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking field is looking for a Senior Office Automation Technician.
Reporting to the Director, Office Automation Integration and International Support, the candidate will act as a Senior Office Automation Support Technician, providing support, maintenance and troubleshooting of computers, peripherals and software according to the standards established for traders. He/she will make contact with the traders, follow up on their request and ensure that the user’s request has been completed. He ensures that the information is shared with all members of the support teams in Montreal.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain contact with traders for incidents
- Analyze requests, diagnose and resolve software and hardware problems
- Proactively follow up on requests and provide communication to users
- Install, configure, maintain and move computers and peripherals
- Participate in production releases according to established standards
- Document the problem resolution process for each intervention
- Document installation and repair procedures
- Participate in various project tasks related to the workstation.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- – DEC or relevant training in computer science
- – 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- – Strong problem-solving skills
- – Excellent knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, MacOS an asset
- – Ability to install and move computer equipment as needed.