At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a Software Designer.
Reporting to the Digital Office Team Manager in the cross-functional business product family, you will have the opportunity to work in the Digital Solutions (DS) ecosystem. Your experience will be important in helping us develop new capabilities and user experiences for the Digital Office product, a portal that is constantly evolving and aims to become the core of the employee experience. You will be responsible for working with all members of the agile team, including the PO, DM, developers, analysts, and architects to perform software design and help deliver the requirements documented in the stories/episodes assigned to you. The candidate will be expected to contribute in the design, development and testing of features. In this key role, the expectation is that the candidate will act as the technical lead of the team and support the developers, analysts and the PO in their role.
You will need to understand web development and be familiar with various content management systems (CMS) as well as developing integrations between various solutions.
Your role and responsibilities
- Participate in the design of modern web applications
- Supervise the development of responsive interfaces based on the design system
- Work on improving our products to deliver technologies that will help us achieve our ambitions.
- Use a multitude of technologies (Latest web technologies, Microsoft technologies, etc..) to deliver our products.
- Propose, conceptualize, develop and test efficient and high-quality solutions to deliver our product features.
- Collaborate and assist directly with the developers of the various platforms/product lines.
- Support business partners in case of incidents
Knowledge of technologies
- SCSS / CSS
- React library / Angular framework
- NPM / Node.js
- Web API, Web Service
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other experience or discipline deemed equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in software development and/or design
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in software design (including web application design)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in front-end development
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in back-end development
- Experience in application design (full-stack).
- Experience working in a diversified technological environment (on-premises applications, cloud solutions and multiple integrations).