At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an insurance organization is looking for a Software Development Consultant.
Role and responsibilities :
- Guide and support the implementation of DevSecOps tools and best practices, with “field” consultants.
- Strive for harmonization of practices between teams, while promoting team autonomy in the use of standardized tools and the application of best practices that are secure and compliant with the financial sector.
- Contribute to building the elements around the DevOps pipeline in use at VPTI, with the aim of improving integration and continuous delivery, automated testing and code quality.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and evolution of reference and governance frameworks for DevOps architecture and development practices.
- Carry out various assessments of the level of mastery of DevOps practices by teams, by studying their applications and working methods, and build pragmatic action plans to help them evolve.
Expertise required :
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in information technology, including a minimum of seven 7 years in development practices and DevOps.
- Proven track record and current expertise recognized by peers in the field
- Knowledge of container technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Artifactory container registry Vulnerability scanning
- Experience in a Cloud environment such as Azure. Familiarity with technologies such as Terraform, Helm, Kong, Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps principles and practices. Mastery of the Azure DevOps platform and its various modules: Boards, Repos, YAML Pipelines and Test plans.
- Practical experience in automating quality assurance with several of the following tools/libraries: MSTest, NUnit, xUnit.net, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, AutoFixture, Moq, NSubstitue, FluentAssertions, SpecFlow, Selenium, BrowserStack, Postman, Neoload. SonarCloud.
- Excellent communicator, structured and a good technical popularizer
- Excellent knowledge of French
- Advanced knowledge of English-bilingualism will be considered an important asset
- Very good knowledge of software development with several of the following technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, API Rest, React, Angular, SQL Server
- Knowledge of several of the following practices: Object-oriented, DDD, S.O.L.I.D principles, Agile practices, TDD
- Any relevant recognized certification specific to his/her field of expertise
- Knowledge of the insurance and financial services industry