At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a Solutions Architect.
As a Solution Architecture Consultant, the resource will carry out the integration architecture of various business solutions in line with the organization’s principles and orientations, using the proposed methodology framework and market best practices.
Your role and responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and evolution of the company’s application, information and technology architecture.
- Develop transition plans between current and target architectures, and recommend the implementation of the resulting projects.
- Advise, guide and support business areas in matters of IT architecture.
- Participate in the introduction of new information technologies required to meet the needs of the business areas.
- Be able to integrate cloud solutions with in-house solutions.
- Understand customer needs and transform them into innovative technological solutions.
- Experience in implementing telecom infrastructure management tools (essential)
- IT solutions architecture with a specialization in OSS and BSS management tools (telecommunications field)
- ICT technology architecture and integration architecture modeling
- Experience in IT solutions architecture for telecom operators in Quebec
- Ability to synthesize, strong organizational skills, leadership, proactivity and autonomy
- 8+ years in technology architecture in the infrastructure and telecommunications fields
- Good knowledge of Macroscope (P+) and/or Agile methodologies an asset
- Very good knowledge of OSS-type telecoms management tools (EMS, NMS) required
- Knowledge of telecommunications network technologies
- Knowledge of / experience with cloud computing (private, public, hybrid, multicloud)
- Knowledge of best practices in API definition and consumption, mainly REST, RPC, SOAP