At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the energy field is looking for a Technology Architect.
Role and responsibilities :
- Contribute to the design and evolution of the enterprise application, information and technology architecture.
- Very good customer orientation and focused on business process optimization
- Very good knowledge of all phases: from pre-project to delivery
- Develop transition plans between current and target architectures and recommend the implementation of the resulting projects
- Advise, guide and support the business areas in matters of IT architecture
- Participate in the introduction of new information technologies required to meet the needs of the business areas
- Ability to synthesize, great organizational skills, leadership, proactivity and autonomy
- Ability to integrate cloud solutions with internal solutions
- Ability to understand the client’s needs and transform them into an innovative technological solution
- Contribute to establishing the migration strategy for electrical applications
- Minimum 6 to 9 years of relevant experience in ICT technology architecture
- 6 to 9 years of experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) microservices style (Composition, choreography and service orchestration);
- 6 to 9 years of experience in modeling an integration architecture
- Good knowledge of Macroscope (P+) and/or Agile methodologies a definite asset
- Technical architecture of the HQ Transénergie business domain mainly with operational technologies (TO) a definite asset
- Knowledge / experience with Azure (especially the BI component) and Microsoft solutions
- Knowledge of API definition and consumption best practices (OpenAPI, AsyncAPI, W3C (HTTP 1.X and 2.X)
- Knowledge and mastery of the 12 Factor App development methodology
- Knowledge of testing best practices for distributed microservices style architectures (ex.: Contract Testing)