At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a Solution Architecture Consultant.
As an Application Solution Architect – Treasury, you will contribute to our client’s perspective, ensuring active monitoring of new technologies and the evolution of systems in a development perspective with our business partner. You actively contribute to the design of solutions that meet business needs in large-scale projects or programs that capitalize on architecture targets and foundations.
You will assume a leadership and influence role with business partners and architectural, solution or business specialists on strategic, complex and innovative initiatives from our client’s perspective. The nature of the work requires broad and deep expertise in multiple technology and/or business areas and coverage of data, application, infrastructure and security issues.
You will make recommendations on solution or enterprise architecture and produce deliverables related to your domain, within the framework of files or projects with very high operational and conceptual complexity. These require a comprehensive and in-depth analysis and understanding of the business domain and the organization. There are many linkages. You are called upon to interact with a large number of stakeholders working in various fields of expertise. Mastering interpersonal relations becomes an essential skill.
You will act as a consultant and content expert in your field and act as a resource person and coach to senior management and authorities.
More specifically, you are responsible for the coherence, alignment and evolution of our application technology environments in line with the targets and orientations of the enterprise architecture.
Role and responsibilities:
- Act as a consultant and content expert for projects in your area of expertise that are major in scope and impact for the company and may be at the Movement level. Identify and prioritize projects that combine business and technology and support business strategies.
- Advise and support business partners and specialists in the positioning, planning, development, implementation and follow-up of various strategic mandates under your responsibility. Organize, manage and deliver, as needed, orientation work on specific technical subjects requiring consensus from multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure the development and evolution of policies, standards, architecture targets and their supporting foundations, or technology solutions that address data, application and infrastructure issues in support of your unit’s projects and strategic initiatives.
- Identify and analyze issues. Raise major issues. Establish frameworks and make recommendations to the relevant authorities and committees.
- Represent your unit on various committees made up of members of senior management and with the authorities.
- Knowledge of the Treasury sector (IMPORTANT).
- Knowledge in the field of security.
- Advanced knowledge of technological infrastructure (Servers, DBMS, MQ, Citrix, etc.) (an asset).
- Expertise in the delivery of integrated application solutions within the framework of an agile/cascade project (Needs analysis, Identification, Estimation, Planning, Implementation/Deployment strategy).
- Knowledge in cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, SaaS).
- Mastery of architecture patterns (enterprise solution integration).
- Knowledge of IT asset operation and support processes (Service Level, Criticality, PDR, uCMDB, HPSM) – ITIL (an asset).
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline.
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing solutions based on web technologies (.Net and/or Java).
- Experience in developing solutions for securing business applications and data.
- Experience in the development of data and reporting oriented solutions.
- Experience in implementing software packages in the financial sector (an asset).