At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the insurance field is looking for a Business Analyst.
Role and responsibilities:
Project: Implementation of a new registered retirement savings plan
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business needs and goals of the company.
- Perform data analysis to identify trends and patterns, as well as to evaluate business performance.
- Proposes solutions to improve business processes and achieve business objectives.
- Works closely with IT teams, marketing teams, sales teams and operational teams to achieve business goals.
- Monitors and evaluates the results of implemented solutions to ensure business objectives are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology or finance related field or a combination of a college degree and relevant experience.
- CFA certification is an asset.
- Master’s degree in a field related to technology or finance, an asset.
- Experience in defining requirements for transactional web site implementation, user interface and customer experience concepts.
- Knowledge and application of product development concepts with the marketing and savings market teams.
- Participate in various activities and have completed business analysis deliverables in an Agile context, more specifically in the SCRUM framework.
- Be able to quickly integrate the work team and adhere to the client’s values.