At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the Investment industry is looking for a Business Analyst – Private Market.
Your role and responsibilities
- Play a key role liaising between IT and business partners in terms of solution requirements translation into user stories and/or IT functional/ technical specifications;
- Understand, identify and communicate business issues;
- Collect and analyze business needs; participate in requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable;
- Perform functional analysis, impact analysis, strategies and plans for testing and delivering solutions;
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and teams to act;
- Actively participate in the delivery of the digital business solutions in conjunction with project teams, internal client and other TDS (infrastructure, security, enterprise architecture, data & analytics, etc.) teams;
- Participate in the review of current processes and propose revision based on best practices;
- Take ownership of problem-analysis assignments, recommend efficient solutions and being an enabler of their implementation;
- Identify solutions to the problems encountered in conjunction with designers, architects and developers;
- Play a key role in support maintenance, incident resolution, problem solving and continuous improvements;
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients, act as a resource person for business users and support users with training and change management activities required to ensure the adoption of the deployed solutions;
- Participate in the testing lifecycle (Regression, Integrated and UAT testing);
- Propose adjustments to business operations and system procedures with delivery team;
- Provide complete, concise and updated documentation;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering or Business Administration (specialization in Information Systems or Finance), or a combination of education and experience deemed equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience in business and solution analysis within the Investment industry;
- Experience working with an agile team;
- Customer focused and results driven;
- Dynamic, autonomous and highly motivated by new challenges;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Project experience and SDLC processes and Agile/DevOps delivery models;
- Experience leading workshops and training sessions;
- Experience producing and maintaining documentation (for example system specifications, use cases, test scenarios, reports and presentations);
- Experience within Private Markets is a strong asset;
- Professional designation (CFA, CBAP/CCBA, FRM, PRM or CAIA) is a strong asset;
- Knowledge of process modeling methodologies – an asset;
- Experience with Back-office and accounting processes in an investment context – an asset;
- Knowledge of DealCloud – a must;
- Excellent French and English language verbal and written communication skills.