At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Business Architect.
Review all components of the savings and investment solution offering with respect to modernization directions and IT, operational, market and performance findings.
As a Business Architecture Consultant, you will participate in the development of the target architecture to illustrate the solutions to meet the needs of members, clients, employees, partners related to the manufacturing of investment solutions?
The connections are numerous and you will be called upon to interact with a very large number of stakeholders working in various fields of expertise. Interpersonal skills are essential in a context that is often uncertain or ambiguous, where many issues must be reconciled. You will act as a consultant and content expert in your field of expertise.
Role and responsibilities:
- Ensures that the site orientations and requirements are reflected in the business solutions.
- Contributes to ensuring the overall vision and consistency of solutions and the respect of targets in the development and implementation of solutions in the project.
- Provides leadership and guidance to all business and IT partners by recommending an optimal breakdown and sequencing of delivery in line with business objectives and the target business architecture of the project.
- Is responsible for the scope of the project.
- Is responsible for the conformity of the solution to the business needs (traceability of the scope to the solutions).
- Advises delegated sponsors / POs in their decisions. (Including participation in the RFP process).
- Ensures good communication with the work team.
- Collaborates in the documentation and sharing of important decisions and positions impacting the site.
- Supports the documentation of change requests impacting the scope of the job site and solutions.
- Is responsible for the linkages with the business sectors.
- Ensures the linkage with the business architecture consultant of the domain.
- Is responsible for managing dependencies with the various stakeholders.
- Is responsible for communicating the needs of the initiatives to the cross-functional team (common capabilities).
- Ensures compliance with methodological requirements.
- Collaborates in the identification and assessment of risks and mitigating actions with respect to linkages between business initiatives and alignment with targets.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 8 years experience in project management, in a structured environment with recognized development methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience excelling in an uncertain or ambiguous environment
- Fluency in English (functional)
- Demonstrated experience in large-scale projects (asset)
- Experience in AGILE management (Scrum) (asset)