At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the banking industry is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer.
Our client is seeking a web Developer with significant experience in Java, Spring (api, security, integration), and react . The ideal candidate should also have a background in finance and strong analytical skills. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining their financial software products, ensuring that they meet the high standards set by their customers.
Your role and responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain financial software products using Java, Spring, and SQL for the backend and React and typescript for the frontend.
- Collaborate with the BAs and the PO to gather and prioritize requirements for software development projects.
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines for software deployment.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes.
- Promote clean code and continuous testing practices.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for software products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development with expertise in Java Typescript and SQL.
- Experience with the framework react and the spring libraries.
- Experience with AWS : EKS, lambda, RDS/Aurora.
- Experience working in financial markets operations and understanding of financial concepts.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes (e.g., Jenkins, SonarQube, Bitbucket, Kubernetes).
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.