At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, an organization in the Technologie industry is looking for a Risk manager.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Planning and Risk Management, you will support the Project Management Office (PMO) team in implementing all Risk Management activities on our projects in accordance with best industry practices. This is an opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team as you enrich your career and work on disruptive technology.
- Prepare the Risk Management Plan included in the Project Execution Plan (PEP). This Risk Management Plan will be tailored to the specific project phase and Client requirements.
- Design and implement standard risk assessment procedures
- Execute risk assessment workshops and drive the development of mitigation plans with project teams.
- Coach and train project engineers and managers on risk management standards.
- Organize, facilitate and document Risk identification sessions including the assignment of risk owner by the Project Manager for each risk identified.
- Execute follow-up sessions after risk assessment workshops and exercises.
- Develop, maintain, and update the different projects’ Risk Registers.
- Prepare cost risk evaluation (Montecarlo simulation) using appropriate tools (@Risk and/or Active Risk).
- Implement risk management process for subcontractors and procurement activities.
- Execute and manage frequent risk reports for company projects.
- Aggregate lessons learned from projects and execute frequent workshops to reduce future project risks.
- University degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar fields, related or applicable to project risk management.
- 8+ years of experience in risk assessment and executing risk management workshops.
- Experience in capital projects, ideally in petrochemicals or mining.
- Knowledge of the following standards: ISO 31000 or PMI or AACE a plus.
- Knowledge of Risk Management principle and process.
- Experience in leading and building a Project Risk Register.
- Excellent knowledge of risk applications, Excel, and risk-analysis related tools.
- Relevant experience in project management, cost estimation, cost control, and overall project controls.
- Bilingual (English and French)