At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our convictions: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Security Infrastructure Developer – Cloud.
Job description :
As part of mandates to deliver cloud-based security solutions, we require an Infrastructure Developer to assist our teams working with agile methodology in automation, application/feature and service deployment. The resource will be working in an Azure-type Cloud environment, with targets based on deployment “as code” (IaC) and “configuration as code” (CaC). The person we’re looking for must be resourceful and enjoy doing research to handle new technologies. As cloud computing is a dynamic and constantly innovative environment, personality and resourcefulness are key to success. The team will work extensively in self-discovery, self-training and proof-of-concept mode. In-house training will be provided on more specialized subjects. As the position to be filled is part of a multidisciplinary cybersecurity team, the candidate must have a good notion of “security by design” principles and cloud capabilities to implement these principles.
Role and responsibilities :
- Develop applications, services and tools, and carry out the necessary tests and patches.
- Develop “as code” and “configuration as code” deployment scripts within a continuous delivery target.
- Follow up on problems and follow up with Squad PO managers.
- Prepare documentation for developed functionalities.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (designer, functional analyst) in the realization of technological solutions.
- Program automated tests and trials related to development branches.
- Follow up assigned tasks with Jira.
- Be able to review code with peers.
- Participate in all tasks related to agile methodology (multidisciplinary resource).
Expertise required :
- Experience in AGILE projects
- Notions of pipeline and branch development.
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- Knowledge of powershell scripting.
- Knowledge of the following elements: HTML, API, API REST.
- Knowledge of security frameworks: CIS, NIST, ISO27001, etc.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Experience of working with one of the DevOps orchestrators or CICD tools, Terraform, BitBucket, Ansible and GitHub.
- Knowledge of delivery processes in orchestrator mode.