At Noverka, our values illustrate who we are and define our beliefs: Human, Transparent, Passionate. We are driven by innovation and success, both in our relationships and in our practices.
Finding the right job for the right person is what we do best!
Our client, a banking organization is looking for a Senior Consultant Project Management.
The incumbent assumes a leadership and influencing role with various stakeholders on strategic and complex files that require broad and deep expertise in his/her field of expertise. The incumbent acts as a content expert and resource person for members of the unit and clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as a leader in projects, mandates and development activities specific to his/her field of expertise and whose scope and impact are major for the company and whose scope may be at the bank level.
- Advise and support clients in the positioning, planning, development, execution and follow-up of the various strategic mandates under his/her responsibility.
- Ensure a monitoring role in order to understand and anticipate trends in his field of expertise and make appropriate recommendations to ensure the development of best practices for the company.
- Ensure the development and evolution of policies, standards, models and programs in support of the unit’s projects and strategic mandates.
- Develop performance indicators and monitoring methods.
- Identify issues and make recommendations to the appropriate authorities.
- Frequently represent the unit on various committees made up of members of senior management and with decision-making bodies.
- Act as a resource person for the members of the unit and the clientele
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline
- Eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Be customer oriented
- Quality decision making
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be politically aware
- Be results oriented
- Expertise must be in a Real Estate and Infrastructure Fund